Sunday, November 28, 2010

Episode 128 with Zane Austin Grant



Listen to episode 128 now!

This week on WMD we welcome Zane Austin Grant to the Monster Cave© to chat with us about his book 'We Will Bury You' from IDW, a book he co-wrote with his sister Brea Grant with art by Kyle Strahm. If you have a question for Zane, be sure to give us a call in the studio and ask the man himself or post your query on the Where Monsters Dwell Facebook group wall.

Also: New Comics Day, Opening Night and Table Topic Turntable!

1 comment:

  1. I listened! You nearly blew me off my chair (and I wasn't even sitting down!) I'm honestly humbled you took the time to answer the request of a tiny Belgian. And that in times of crisis. Just wow. And for future reference, it's pretty much as Remy pronounced: nowt (short for Arnout).

    ReplyDelete